We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
Nothing in our Terms and Conditions or this Policy affects your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When placing an order we will ask you for your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number and credit/debit card or other payment information.
We may also ask you to input personal information such as your name and email address if you’d like to be notified of specific offers or product availability.
Obligating with the Licensing Act 2003 we may ask you for additional details such as a picture of ID to verify your age.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information you give us only for the following purposes:
- To verify your age
- To obtain credit and fraud detection checks, where required
- To obtain authorisation for your payment
- To process your order
- To contact you regarding a specific enquiry you make
- For statistical analysis so that we can improve our website and the service we offer
- To personalise your experience of our website and our communications with you
- If you have consented, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- Where required or otherwise permitted to do so by applicable laws and/or regulations, for the purpose of responding to a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency, or in order for us to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend legal claims
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information will be used for the purposes stated above by relevant staff at It’s Your Bottle. It may also be disclosed to other businesses that help us run our business, including:
- For the purpose of processing your orders and authorisation of your payment
- To credit reference and fraud detection agencies
- Couriers and delivery companies involved in the delivery of your order
We will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
You can set your browser to reject cookies (see the ‘Help’ menu of your browser to find out how to do this). Please bear in mind that certain features of this website may not function correctly if you do this. For more information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
It’s Your Bottle is operated by It’s Your Bottle Ltd (Company Reg. Number: 10785374).
Last updated 14th January 2018.